The 2012 Bricks by the Bay Convention registration is now open!
The 2012 LEGO convention for the bay area will be held Friday-Sunday, March 16-18. Benefits of attending the convention include:
- Custom engraved name badge made out of LEGO bricks
- Access to speeches, presentations, and discussion sessions
- Show your models in the Grand Ballroom for convention attendees and the public
- Become a vendor (additional fee applies) to sell LEGO and related products at the convention and public show
- Exclusive discounts at the LEGO store (TBD)
- Chance to receive free LEGO sets in Prize drawings and contests
The event theme this year is “Green.” It is inspired by the fact that St. Patrick’s Day takes place that weekend, but we’re not limiting it to that: any creative use of the color green, subjects relating to the environment, and of course Ireland or St. Patrick’s Day themed models are suitable. In 2010 our theme was “The Brick Artistic” and in 2011 it was “Creative Combinations.”
Not sure if you want to come to the convention or just the public day? Read our FAQ to find out more.
How to Register:
- Go to the hotel site and reserve your room if you’re staying at the hotel – $10 discount per room on convention fees.
- Go to our convention registration form and register for the con.
- If youâ€™re bringing anything to display, we are using a wiki workspace to plan space for each theme. Request a wiki account and add what you are bringing to the appropriate wiki page(s). (Click the Edit tab at the top of the page you want to edit to get started).
- If you want to volunteer to help behind the scenes, subscribe to our planning mailing list.
- If you wish to be a vendor, first register for the convention, and then fill out out Vendor Registration form (everyone working your booth must be a registered attendee).