Haunted House at Valley Fair LEGO Store
Every six weeks or so, we (BayLUG) change out our display window at the Valley Fair Mall LEGO store. This time, we replaced the Hollywood diorama with a haunted house in honor of Halloween. It will be on display there through November. The entire display is the brainchild of Kenny Paul, a member of BayLUG and designer of excellent houses and other buildings. Check the photos for all the great little details he’s included. My favorite part is the way two of the windows look like angry eyes glaring out at the street. It reminds me of that otherwise forgettable movie Monster House from a few years back. Click the photo to see all the pictures on Flickr or view them as a slideshow.
- Blackburn Hotel at Valley Fair Mall
- Hollywood Display at Valley Fair Mall
- Spaceman/Nanoscale Display at Valley Fair Mall
- BayLUG Display at Valley Fair Mall
- BayLUG “Downtown” display at LEGO store