Yesterday I built this light box using the instructions on Strobist (thanks to Masoko Tanga, linked from The Brothers Brick). I elected to leave the “floor” intact since it helps keep the posterboard backdrop in place. The sides and top are made from tissue paper that I found among my Christmas wrapping paper supplies.
At some point I plan to get a third desk lamp, or maybe I’ll get really ambitious and buy some flash units for the camera and do it right. In the meantime, I reshot photos of my Micropolis modules using the light box and uploaded them yesterday; see the updated Micropolis set for all the pictures, old and new.
(Please pardon the mess in the background…)