Great Train Expo Pleasanton 2008, Day 1
The Bay Area LEGO Train Club is taking part in the Great Train Expo at the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton, CA, this weekend, November 29-30.
My contributions to the show include the “Blackburn Hotel” and the block that it’s on, a bunch of cars and other small scenic details, and a few train models.
We set up the exhibit all afternoon Friday, with some additional setup time Saturday morning before the show opened. If you missed it, you still have another chance to see it tomorrow; the show is open from 10am-4pm. Also, next weekend we’ll be setting up a somewhat smaller display at the Museum of American Heritage in Palo Alto, which will be on exhibit until January 11.
- Great Train Expo Pleasanton 2008, Day 2
- Great Train Expo San Jose 2008, Day 1
- Great Train Expo San Jose 2008, Day 2
- Great Train Expo, Pleasanton, November 2006
- Train Show in Pleasanton Starts Today